Friday, May 4, 2012

Scruffy The Mouse - MISSING

Where Scruffy used to live ... escape hatch is blue ball on upper right side behind wheel.
Nothing says "I miss Commuter Husband" better than a missing pet mouse. Yes, Scruffy the tiny, cute, furry mouse who poops and pees every 3 seconds is missing from HER cage this morning. Yes, HER is capped for a reason! OMG.

This is exactly the kind of thing I normally would hand off immediately to Commuter Husband to help upset Youngest Son. Alas, Commuter Husband advises via iPhone to set the cage open and perhaps Scruffy will make his way back to the food.

We all have roles in our families. Commuter Husband is the Finder of our household. He has an uncanny knack for finding things! In addition to locating Scruffy, I also have my Blue Tooth and my Strengths Finder book on the Finder List for his arrival tonight from Houston. Both these items where in my hands, in the house and have disappeared - so glad it is Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Scruffy FOUND - in my office closet - I heard her "mousing around.". Noah and I trapped her in a plastic box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not going to believe this - I just walked in and that MOUSE was out AGAIN - sticking its nose out of the bag of food NEXT to the cage. THAT cage goes goes back to the pet store tomorrow!!! I do not know how she is getting out???

    ReplyDelete