- Women would refuse to work at the breastaurants.
- Men would refuse to spend money at breastaurants.
If either of these things occurred then breastaurants would go out of business.
Instead I just read this discouraging sentence and the article that goes with it is just as depressing:
"By channeling the lust and gluttony of its patrons, these restaurants have delivered blockbuster growth in an industry that has struggled to move the sales needle."
Many will feel I should lighten up. However, I am not going to come off this soapbox. There is nothing positive that comes out of breastuarants.
- Women are oversexualized and the focus on body image is unhealthy. This has a negative ripple effect (an understatement.)
- My teenage sons are exposed to a paradigm that creates unrealistic and undesirable attitudes towards women.
- The large amounts of money being spent on these establishments are taking profits away from restaurants that provide quality dining experiences in which friends and family can share a wonderful meal. Sharing a meal is more than just sustenance, it is a precious moment in which people connect.
Just my opinion.