Commuter Husband and I spent 3 hours today working on logistics planning for the rest of 2012. This included researching, discussing, deciding and planning for priorities & then updating our Family Google Calendar for:
- Commuter Husband attending 4 of Oldest Son's 7th grade Thursday night football games (Yes, Oldest Son plans to play football!)
- Commuter Husband being home for Rosh Hashanna and Yom Kippur
- Commuter Husband participating in Youngest Son's December teacher/parent/student conference
- Family weekend camping excursion to Arkansas
- Temple weekend retreat
- Commuter Husband taking Thanksgiving week off for family trip
- Year-end Bar Mitzvah trip to Israel
- Commuter Husband's email to his boss requesting the time off that we have now planned out - yippee!
- Booking and paying for 5 more Southwest Flights (9 total flights between now and end of September)
- And the ultimate OCD scary moment: I have actually scheduled Commuter Husband to drive morning Car Pool for 5 days in first few weeks of school (Yes, we have a Google Car Pool Calendar - doesn't everyone?)
Our Commuter Family lifestyle requires more forethought - obviously.